PTAT-- Viewing problem

deer66

Original poster
May 23, 2012
AR
I got a HWS and Hopper with joey installed today . Hopper is linked to joey and HWS is stand alone . (Duo node was used by installer) PTAT was setup on hopper with joey linked . When I am trying to watch PTAT from HWS currently (now ) it will not work it locks ups and freezes on the channel that it was tuned to . Called installing company and they said I cannot watch PTAT until after 1:00 am . Is this what is causing my problem ?

I got a HWS and Hopper with joey installed today . Hopper is linked to joey and HWS is stand alone . (Duo node was used by installer) PTAT was setup on hopper with joey linked . When I am trying to watch PTAT from HWS currently (now ) it will not work it locks ups and freezes on the channel that it was tuned to . Called installing company and they said I cannot watch PTAT until after 1:00 am . Is this what is causing my problem ?

Auto Hop doesn't work till after 1 am but you can watch the recordings whenever you like. I would reboot the Hopper after ptat is done recording.

It was freezing up I have unplugged it and plugged back in . Going to bed and see how it does in morning .Thank you

Auto Hop doesn't work till after 1 am but you can watch the recordings whenever you like. I would reboot the Hopper after ptat is done recording.
Not necessarily. For me it's been well after 3am the last couple of weeks.

Ok , I think I may have found problem but I can not seem to fix it . My HWS saying watching PIP, watching, available. Last night one was recording . I cannot seem to get the PIP tuner use turned off . I think all tuners were being used last night .

How do I get the HWS , to have 2 tuners open and 1 on the channel I am watching ? It is using 2 tuners now because of PIP .

How do I get the HWS , to have 2 tuners open and 1 on the channel I am watching ? It is using 2 tuners now because of PIP .

It is NOT using another tuner. You still have two more tuners available or accounted for.

Can't get rid of yellow MOCA icon on screen

Wireless Joey?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)