PTAT

j6harri

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 9, 2004
Rogers, AR
I have a question about the Prime Time Any Time feature. I have it enabled and I understood it that it would keep 8 days worth of programming. In checking my PTAT last night at 9pm. I was looking at The Amazing Race. I only had this weeks episode and not last week.

Right now, I am looking for last weeks episode of Castle that is on Monday night. I do not have any episodes from last monday, they are already gone.

To me, it looks like PTAT is only keeping 6 days worth of shows instead of 8.

Is this is known bug or did I just mis-understand the way it should work.

Please send me a PM with your phone or account number and your Hoppers software version and I'll be happy to submit a technical problem report and go through some troubleshooting with you. Thanks!

Last nights PTAT failed to record and go into my PTAT folder. Last PTAT shows there are from the 15th. Fortunately, I also have Timers set for those shows we care about and they did record into My Folders with the exception of The Voice. From My Folders it shows as 3 recordings, one is blank, one is actually DWTS, and on comes up with an error code that states the file could not be opened error code 5. Weird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)