Pub Member Exclusive! Xstream HD News

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Hey i just recived word from my contacts that XstreamHD has been noticed by Disney and invited to a Best Of CES show. Next Friday, from 1-3PM From Disney studios In Burbank, CA. XstreamHD will be apart of Disney's Best of CES where major Bigwigs of Disney and other companies gather to see what the best of CES and Mac-world. This is not open to the public but, its great news that XstreamHD is getting noticed by both content providers and they are getting financial backing needed. If they score Disney, that would be great as they would have a popular line of moves to launch with. Also, some time in the future XstreamHD could be launching a new site. Keep an eye out for that in the next two weeks.

Also, I'm working with XstreamHD to get you guys in the beta when it launches in Q2. Hopefully we will be having an Xstream First look here at satelliteguys.us There is allot going on at XstreamHD and I know we will be reporting more in the future! Stay tuned as the future is really bright for XstreamHD and remember that you read it here first at Satelliteguys.us!

This will be big if they can get Disiney. If they do, look for others to follow.

Sign me up for the beta testing.:D

They can certainly have my name and address for signing up as a beta tester. I don't care what others on this forum have said about this being an idea ahead of its time - XtreamHD's time is now. I am very interested in this service.

Very cool Bob. Looking forward to new info from your sources! That is very cool that you have the right contacts at Xstream HD early in the process. That could lead to great things in the future for them and satelliteguys

Guys thanks for the over whelming support. I cant wait for the beta to start as I know we can help these guys out. I know alot of people are intrested wich is the reason I fell that Satelliteguys is the right glove with the right fit for XstreamHD. Hopefully we will See George (XstreamHD's CEO) pop up on here soon. I think this is the right start that XstreamHD needs and If we have to carry them on our back untill they get going.. hop on I have a huge back and im giving piggy back rides :)

I'd be interested too I figure. :) Disney definitely creates clout on technology in some form.

As for your back, Goaliebob, You're in luck, I'm tall and don't weigh a lot. :)

goaliebob99,

I just notice your avatar in another thread and googled them. This is the first I've heard of them (I'm behind on reading the forum). From what I've seen this will be great service if it takes off.

I would love to help beta test it also.

I've been looking forward to this since you first mentioned it.. I can't wait to get it.. would love to beta it.. and with all the tech crap I have in my house I'd be a testing fiend! :p

For those who can't remember the specifics about this service, here's an earlier thread.

I bring this up because . . . well, I couldn't remember the specifics about this service.

Anyhoo, count me in for a beta.

Here's their web page.

Their Press Room has a lot of interesting links, including a couple to the product specs of their media server (up to 2 Tb, not including external storage! DLNA 1.5! Gigabyte Ethernet!) and receiver.

I would be very interested in that beta test as well. If they can pull it off the service sounds like its going to be great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)