Pub Membership?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can guarantee you Scott does not make a living off Satelliteguys. He and his wife put so much of their time and money into this site over the years.

We're not asking for money for rumors. We're not that kind of site.

If you have benefited from Satelliteguys in any way, please support the site.

The Pub Members section is more than a place where you get more information, but excellent support and help and awesome ideas on how to make money :D thanks to Prize Goddess.

Pub members don't pay for rumors

As a "Thank You" to those who contribute to the site, Scott puts the rumors in the exclusive area for pub members only.

This not only "rewards" the pub members, it allows him to post something that he may not want to draw attention to those outside of the forum, thus negating his ability to obtain rumor information.

Too bad this is turning into a "pay for inside info" kind of site.

Guess all good things eventually come to an end. To each his own, but I'm certainly not going to pay for rumors about TV.

This from a guy with all of 45 posts!

Even if Scott did make money off this site he deserves it - he puts alot of time and energy into this site (along with others). The money I pay for my membership is cheaper than any magazine I could sub too... BUT, there is no magazine that I get this much info from. I have acquired a priceless amount of in fo from this site. I say ignore the dill-rod that started all of this!

+1

Why would it matter if Scott made a million dollars a year with this site?

How many of us would love to create a successful site; one that would offer us a comfortable standard of living???

GO SCOTT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!
+2 !! At the risk of pointing this to the Pit - ANYONE in this country has a right to make as much as they can doing anything (legal) that they want to! If they also happen to enjoy what they're doing at the same time, so much the better. Anyone who doesn't like that can certainly take their "business" elsewhere! One thing I can't STAND is someone crying about how much someone else makes through their own hard work and dedication to purpose. It's those who are willing to venture out with a new idea, invest a lot of their own assets and time, and take the risk to suceed that make this country great. The rest of us can often benefit from that person's efforts, and perhaps we can take what we see and learn as an example and inspiration and try to suceed ourselves. Those who instead whine about it are complete losers in my book.

Go Scott! More power to you and PG. May you someday become wealthy beyond your deams from SatelliteGuys...!

Folks thank you for your support. I wish I was making millions but I am not SatelliteGuys is my hobby not my job. (If it was a job it would not be fun!) :)

As you might have seen in our Pub Member forum we are looking at adding another server to our setup, the costs of this new server are around $5,500 so all the support over the last few days is very appreciated.

Thank you all again for your support and for helping us keep the lights on here at SatelliteGuys.US!

Folks thank you for your support. I wish I was making millions but I am not SatelliteGuys is my hobby not my job. (If it was a job it would not be fun!) :)

As you might have seen in our Pub Member forum we are looking at adding another server to our setup, the costs of this new server are around $5,500 so all the support over the last few days is very appreciated.

Thank you all again for your support and for helping us keep the lights on here at SatelliteGuys.US!

Any time little fella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Sero Cell phone Plan from Sprint for $30 a month, penny Cinimax for 2 years. Those 2 tidbits was well worth the $20 I paid.

You Have my support
i plan on joining the pub in a couple months when i get my power bill paid up i know what it takes to run a site i run a site and game pages formy site it takes time and money but its worth it. Heres a page i work on for my site Game's

Just joined up few minutes ago. First forum I've read .Already gotten $20.00 worth of good info from this group . Be joining the pub shortly. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts