Puerto Rico- HD announcement and more. What do you think?

Nobody would benefit with a new pak, but everything indicates thats what is going to happen. Its going to be like Turbo HD pak in the US. A new pak for new customers, if you see they included everything, family entertainment, movies, music and sports. The only thing missing its the news and they added them on SD. The most annoying thing is that instead of adding WGN in HD they did it in MPEg4 SD.

Does this also apply to USVI?

Hi,

I'm wondering if this update to the HD Pack in Puerto Rico also applies to the U.S. Virgin Islands. I'm a subscriber that currently receives the HD Pack from the 110 location that includes ESPNHD, HDNet, HDNet Movies, etc. Does anyone know if Dish Network subscribers in the VI will be able to subscribe to the additional HD channels about to be offered?

Accoding to a post by Scott, there are a bunch of HD channels that are moving to 110 from 61.5 TP 21. They include, among others, WGN. I just hope DISH make them available to PR customers as well.

Accoding to a post by Scott, there are a bunch of HD channels that are moving to 110 from 61.5 TP 21. They include, among others, WGN. I just hope DISH make them available to PR customers as well.

IMO...thats the idea....putting those channels on 110 Conus....so that people in States...plus from PR, AK, HI can also get the same channels. Wow...WGN...cubs/bulls in HD...not to mention Seeker....Grrr....Dish better come up with a very good upgrade offer for PR subs so that I can get Dish HD box....& all these HD channels

One ignorant question: MTV HD and Palladia are different channels?
Yes MTV-HD is the regular mtv

Palladia is strictly music/music style content. No reality stuff, etc.
Formerly MHD.com | Palladia.com

Palladia.tv is a music-centric high definition television channel featuring music programming from MTV, VH1 and CMT.
Embracing the full spectrum of music offerings from MTV Networks' Music Group, Palladia features concert series, events, and original Palladia productions including: VH1 Storytellers, CMT Crossroads, MTV2's $2 Bill, MTV Video Music Awards, VH1 Hip Hop Honors and CMT Music Awards. Original programming includes a weekly music video countdown show, artist interviews, backstage extras and a concert series.

Hey guys:)
I see you missed me :D
Been really busy since DTV transition,Got some good news before the retailer chat,Starting August new installs can place up to 4 receivers(1dual tuner, 2single ones)most likely with vip receivers(this is a rumor but a strong one)other plans for Ak,HI and PR are coming soon:rolleyes:,but we can't say anything yet,so stay tune.:)

Hey guys:)
I see you missed me :D
Been really busy since DTV transition,Got some good news before the retailer chat,Starting August new installs can place up to 4 receivers(1dual tuner, 2single ones)most likely with vip receivers(this is a rumor but a strong one)other plans for Ak,HI and PR are coming soon:rolleyes:,but we can't say anything yet,so stay tune.:)

Yes technoguy...we PR folks here surely missed u. U & Tom always bring nice & good news for us Dish PR customers. I so hope that u report tomorrow that existing Dish PR customers can upgrade to Dish HD box for free :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts