Puerto Rico Mux on IS-14 dead?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

omnionn

Original poster
Dec 3, 2010
El Salvador
During the last week of Nov 2010 IS-14 just went dead (at least on my location, El Salvador). Eventually it came back, but the Puerto Rico Mux on 3946h, 14450 7/8 is no longer accesible. Can anyone confirm what I am experiencing, or better yet does anyone know if the PR mux has changed? I know of other guys in my country who are experiencing the same trouble. Thanks in advance.

During the last week of Nov 2010 IS-14 just went dead (at least on my location, El Salvador). Eventually it came back, but the Puerto Rico Mux on 3946h, 14450 7/8 is no longer accesible. Can anyone confirm what I am experiencing, or better yet does anyone know if the PR mux has changed? I know of other guys in my country who are experiencing the same trouble. Thanks in advance.

Moved to galaxy 16@99 buddy! http://www.satelliteguys.us/free-air-fta-discussion/235406-galaxy-16-99-a-3.html

Hi Nel:

Since your post, in did I have been receiving the PR MUX in G16 @99, and in april it changed to 3774V, 17992 3/4... and about a week ago from this post it seems to have changed once more. Could you be so kind of confirming your settings for this TP? I am trying to catch WLII-TV and WAPA. Thank you so much.

Galaxy 16 99.2 West

3770 V 14766 2/3
DVB-S2 8PSK
Pilot ON

Unfortunally the Gal 16 99.2W footprint do not reach south america

Hey Omnionn

I double check the footprint for you and I was wrong. The Gal 16 99.2W footprint do covers El Salvador. Even so, you don't need a bigger dish like we do here in PR. All you need to do is get a MPEG-4/HD with DVB-S2 box. You can use the Openbox or any other similar box and you should be able to get the PR Locals. Good Luck!!

Do not waste yor time
Here we go, all WAPA mux channel ENCRYPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

Waste of time getting a BUD and all the problems associated!!!!TOO BAD

Last edited:
bye bye FTA channels , it looks like less available fta channels for the America region .Europe , Asia and Middle East the available fta channels has increased from the last few years

Here are some more. they all were ITC for a very long time. Looks like today is the black day!!!!

Intelsat 805 55.5W
TV Azteca Guatemala
Panamericana TV

NSS806 40.5
Management TV LATAM

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)