markbone100

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 15, 2011
IL
Found at 95W
12050H, 20000
Pid - 513, Aid - 514

Looks to launch August 2012, wonder if it will stay.

my.
punchtv.net/

BTW, just be aware this new feed is in MPEG-4 with a 16:9 widescreen 480i SD mode, but I tell you the video looks very clean and top of the line that pro use!!:cool:

In Punch TV´s website they say they are on G 19 !

Punch TV Network: Is Broadcasting!

Hollywood, CA- A brand new national television network, Punch TV Network, is now linked to the satellite on Galaxy 19, transponder KU 17, frequency 12022 vertical and we are broadcasting. On its debut, Punch TV Network will broadcast Direct to Home across America reaching an estimated 10 million homes as well as its initial affiliates bringing our total launch total to 15 million households in America and we are also broadcasting in Jamaica.

Since Punch TV is advertising their satellite cordinates then I feel we can keep this one out in the open.

Good to see another good Free To Air Channel appear! :)

Yesterday evening they were showing an infomercial for the Bowflex or something like that and stopped it halfway though and I could see the OSD of their board. Then they started another infomercial and stopped it. They were obviously testing things out. Maybe they'll mess around with it again tonight.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts