Feb 15, 2010
Texarkana
DMX741 Standard LNBF C&Ku Band LNB 4DTV Compatible HD
|

| Add to Watch list
Top Rated Plus

Price:
US $2,249.90
If this page does not update immediately, continue with your purchase.

Add to cart

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DMX741-Stan...ellite_LNB_Downconverters&hash=item2c5934318d

Lot 2 Universal Remote Control Keychain IR Mini TV Spy

Price:
US $1,115.49

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-2-Unive...500?pt=US_Remote_Controls&hash=item2eb634c224

LOL. I guess this dude is planning on having a very merry Christmas this year. The first link indicates he's already sold 125. Hmmm...what is 125 times $2,249.90?

It was explained here somewhere that they do that because the items are back ordered/out of stock.They put the ridiculous price on them so nobody buys any.When the items are back in stock the price will change back to reality.I think it's something to do with being more of a hassle to pull and then relist than just change the price.

I think it's something to do with being more of a hassle to pull and then relist than just change the price.

Bingo, have done this myself on eBay listings.

Yeah, those ads have been up like that for about 6 months now. WSI got sued for using the DMX741 name and they're being re-branded as NS741 and suppose to be available again this month. There is a thread on here that talks about this as I posted this info there a couple of months back.

At least that explains it. I had no clue about all of that. Now I feel like an idiot. Had I known all of that, I would have never brought it up. I was assuming it was likely a typo at least, but I guess not. At the time it struck me as humorous unfortunately. But I no longer see it as funny now, the fact this was done on purpose, and for a good reason. Anyway, thanks for clearing this up for me.

You're not an idiot. I was wondering yesterday why a few Blu-ray disc titles I was looking at had a price tag of $2900. Maybe I'm the idiot, but I'm a happy idiot now. Thanks guys.

It was explained here somewhere that they do that because the items are back ordered/out of stock.They put the ridiculous price on them so nobody buys any.When the items are back in stock the price will change back to reality.I think it's something to do with being more of a hassle to pull and then relist than just change the price.

Am sure 'someone' can do something to hassle them.

Yeah, those ads have been up like that for about 6 months now. WSI got sued for using the DMX741 name and they're being re-branded as NS741 and suppose to be available again this month. There is a thread on here that talks about this as I posted this info there a couple of months back.
I knew I saw it here somewhere!:D

I was like wtf, I have one of those lnbs in the box new in a drawer and I was like yo if there is someone out there willing to pay that I'll list it right now.

Read down a couple lines now I fell like an idiot lol.

I have one of those lnbs in the box new in a drawer.

Yeah, I bought one off of Stogie on here back a few months ago that was basically NIB. He wasn't using it and I needed to replace one that a lightning strike got and it all worked out in the end.

Went searching for info on the BSC621 that are advertised on fleabay and found some stuff but no comparison with the 741, which has a little better gain according to the sales info. I'd like to test those on one of my systems but I'm not going to pay $38 for the privilege.

When those NS741 LNBFs come in I'll likely buy one as a spare since one of my systems seems to function well as a lightning rod! :confused:

There was a guy who was selling analog receivers about a year ago on Ebay for like 900 bucks a piece

just a bit out of my price range ;)

Lone Gunman said:

The NS-741 are back in stock. Robby told me that he has a Hugh back order list for them. They do not have a switch built in anymore two models standard or universal.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)