purchasing older box

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I just bought a used H20, so with this being said, so, it should work with a SWM setup. I'm calling Monday :)

H20 ?
Not HR20 ?

Check the back of it and the Sat in should say SWM or FM- something like that.
IF it just says Sat in, then I don't think it will work.

That said, I don't think the regular H20 is SWM able.

H20 can be used with SWM. Just not with whole-home. The sat in will say ftw I believe but it's a SWM port

Thats what I was trying to tell him in the PM I sent earlier, that he couldn't use it for the MRV, but I couldn't remember the ftw part, knew it was another set of letters.

I was not sure that the H20 was capable, but I knew the HR20 was.

Hutch, you sure the H20 series is SWM capable ? That was like the very first one that they used it with I think in the HD line.
I went to check my old H20's and found they were H10's instead, must have sent the HR20's back.
I was thinking the HR 20 was the first.
Does he need a different type of switch to use that one ?

Jimbo said:
Thats what I was trying to tell him in the PM I sent earlier, that he couldn't use it for the MRV, but I couldn't remember the ftw part, knew it was another set of letters.

I was not sure that the H20 was capable, but I knew the HR20 was.

Hutch, you sure the H20 series is SWM capable ? That was like the very first one that they used it with I think in the HD line.
I went to check my old H20's and found they were H10's instead, must have sent the HR20's back.
I was thinking the HR 20 was the first.
Does he need a different type of switch to use that one ?

Nope, green label will work. We use to get a batch ever now and them of H20's and we would use them on non-MRV jobs just to get them used. They still have the old guide but WILL work on SWM. They're like as basic as they come

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)