Pushing Daisies

Well, to be fair, Boston Legal went out on its own terms. I thought it was a production company decision.

Life on Mars was never meant to be more than a limited run series, based on the BBC series.

That said, I mostly agree. I watched Grey's Anatomy this year, but probably won't be back. Nothing else I am interested in.

tptb at boston legal had to beg abc to give them a 5th season even with 13 episodes. life on mars might have been destined to be a couple of seasons but more than 17 episodes since they had permission to change the ending and other parts of the original series. it was cancelled before may so the producers had an opportunity to have an appropriate ending other than waiting in may for a second season p/u.

For me Pushing Daisies was all about Anna Friel. She was easy to get a big tv crush on from the first moment the show aired. :)
So, you ARE going to see the new "Land of the Lost" movie! I guess someone has to... :D

I was surprised to see "Pushing Daisies" the other night. I thought it was a repeat until I checked the Info. Too bad I deleted the timer for this when it was canceled. I guess I can add it for the last two shows.

Last edited:
Looks like they put an ending on the last episode. Last few minutes gave an ending, nice that they had a chance to sum up the series.

Looks like they put an ending on the last episode. Last few minutes gave an ending, nice that they had a chance to sum up the series.

Actually, I think I would have preferred to let stuff hang. The way they ended it, was to add on 3 minutes. It felt kind of like "...And then the prince came by and the princess married him and they all lived happily ever after.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)