Pushing Daisies

i loved it more than i thought. i initially watched because i'm a huge kristin chenoweth fan. but i found wednesday's episode to be a nice mixture of sweet and quirky. plus, the colors were astounding.

I just kept on thinking some one REALLY liked the movie "Babe". I was almost expecting the mice between scenes. :)

I enjoyed the program immensely! This program has seriously dark humor. I almost stopped watching after the little truck incident at the biginning of the show. It was rather jarring and VERY violent when compared to the idilic setting and mood of the scene. I'm glad I had to search for the remote. By the time I found it, I understood the reason for the jolt and I began to see the humor in this very dark subject.

See ya
Tony

Jim Dale is the perfect narrator for this. Granted for most of us he is the audio voice of Harry Potter (and for Kids he is the audio HP on the video games), but his voice is just perfect for it. Even better than the woman who plays the voice of the dead woman on Desperate Housewives.

I am really curious how the second episode will go.

I enjoyed what I saw. It was almost like a bedtime story. I fell asleep half way through. I'll have to rewatch the last half.

S~

Okay with the first "regular" show out of the way... I like this querky little farse of a show. I don't think it will last long, but it will be fun while it lasts. :)

See ya
Tony

Anna Friel is my new favorite actress on tv to look at, while my Kate (from LOST) is on hiatus. :D

I like this show.

Yet another English soap opera actress in a US network show... and yet another with a surprisingly good American Accent.

Its Quirky ... not sure how long it'll be before it gets on my last good nerve ... but for now .. its a keeper.

We're still watching it here. It hits on all cylinders: great cast, quirky premise, dry humor, and the guy can't get the girl in the end, because it would be the end of the girl! Mix in a little "Murder She Wrote" and it's a winner. And now that our ABC affiliate is showing full bit-rate 720p, the PQ is outstanding!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)