Pushing Daisies

Fairy Tale for Adults

It's a fairy tale for adults - too quirky for some, but it's sweet sentimentality mixed with a dark side, and occasional violence do not deter it from being a feel good piece of work.

It has the feel of a movie, and even the music score is good. Sometimes the parts that make you smile are tinged with a bit of saddness. It's the freshest thing on TV, and a minor work of art.

It can't last long, but new viewers will be discovering it on DVD for years to come after it's gone.

It falls to the bottom of our list. If we run out of other things to watch we might watch it again but we are enjoying other programs more. right now.

If you have DVR archive space, record it --- who knows, in a month you might want to watch it -- when the pickings get slim... :)

It has tim burton written all over it. I've seen parts of a couple of episodes and like the return of "Pee-Wee"!

No hurry... all the filmed episodes of Pushing Daisies have aired, so we're stuck in limbo till after the writers strike anyway. Take your time and by the time you finish you'll still likely have a year or so before the next episode ever shows up. :(

No hurry... all the filmed episodes of Pushing Daisies have aired, so we're stuck in limbo till after the writers strike anyway. Take your time and by the time you finish you'll still likely have a year or so before the next episode ever shows up. :(

depressing, but sadly true :)

ratings have been horrible this season. the hiatus caused by the writers strike pretty much did it in. but life on mars got a 4 episode extension and a new time slot after lost, starting january 28.

Summer Bringing Changes to ABC Schedule

April 6, 2009
-By Marc Berman

Critically acclaimed drama Pushing Daisies, meanwhile, will return to burn off its remaining original episodes Saturday at 10 p.m. effective on May 30 (and out of the two-hour repeat movie showcase).

Source & More: Mediaweek.com

(spotted in Fred's HOTP thread at AVSForum)

very cool. I archived all of season 2, as I never got to them, and was going to save for the summer dead zone - this will add to it nicely. :)

Welcome to SatelliteGuys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Sidebar