Pushing Daisies

very cool. I archived all of season 2, as I never got to them, and was going to save for the summer dead zone - this will add to it nicely. :)

Unfortunately, Season 2 never matched the level of season 1 IMHO. I'll watch the rest.

I had wondered if they would show them, or just bundle them on the DVD like they did with Wonderfalls and Tru Calling. That way, everybody had to buy the discs to get the closure.

i knew abc was burning off the last 3 episodes of this show but i couldn't remember what night they would air. thanks for the post.

i'm still bummed this show met its demise. and i'm further bummed nbc didn't pick up the david e kelley/kristin chenowith pilot. huge cheno fan here!

i knew abc was burning off the last 3 episodes of this show but i couldn't remember what night they would air. thanks for the post.

i'm still bummed this show met its demise. and i'm further bummed nbc didn't pick up the david e kelley/kristin chenowith pilot. huge cheno fan here!

Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to find her audience on TV. Her Broadway work runs for years, the TV series I have seen seem to run for 6 weeks.

I'm a fan as well. (not to mention Ellen "Somewhere that's" Greene)

Arrgh! My local station flubbed the signal (as they did with several other episodes of this series) so I couldn't hear any of the dialogue. Looks like I'll be watching this one online...

i forgot how much i enjoyed this show......especially, given the fact kristin sang in this episode. i wonder if this would have had a better chance of survival on another network. i'm pretty much finished with abc (except for sports). this season they cancelled daisies, life on mars and boston legal, enough said!!!

i forgot how much i enjoyed this show......especially, given the fact kristin sang in this episode. i wonder if this would have had a better chance of survival on another network. i'm pretty much finished with abc (except for sports). this season they cancelled daisies, life on mars and boston legal, enough said!!!

Well, to be fair, Boston Legal went out on its own terms. I thought it was a production company decision.

Life on Mars was never meant to be more than a limited run series, based on the BBC series.

That said, I mostly agree. I watched Grey's Anatomy this year, but probably won't be back. Nothing else I am interested in.

Well, to be fair, Boston Legal went out on its own terms. I thought it was a production company decision.

Life on Mars was never meant to be more than a limited run series, based on the BBC series.

That said, I mostly agree. I watched Grey's Anatomy this year, but probably won't be back. Nothing else I am interested in.

Funny we stay on ABC most of the day from morning to night. We also watch a lot of Dancing with the Stars and Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters. But we don't watch much on NBC and the most we watch is on CBS for primetime shows. IN fact if I had to rate what we watch network wize it would go like this:

CBS
ABC
FOX
CW
NBC

Funny we stay on ABC most of the day from morning to night. We also watch a lot of Dancing with the Stars and Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters. But we don't watch much on NBC and the most we watch is on CBS for primetime shows. IN fact if I had to rate what we watch network wize it would go like this:

CBS
ABC
FOX
CW
NBC
For us it is:

Fox
ABC
CBS
NBC/CW (tie)
BUT, if you include USA, it would go between ABC and CBS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)