Put on HOLD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

FaT Air

HOA Free Zone
Original poster
Feb 27, 2010
97W 48N
Won't be getting SatAV's mini HD anytime soon. Or, at least, as soon as planned. Yesterday it was bring the cat to the vet. That wasn't too bad, just an ear infection. But he's PO'd 'cause he's stuck indoors for a few days. Today, came home to a chilly house. repairman fetching parts as I type. I wonder if we could make a payment plan?

Sorry to hear, but ya gotta be warm first. Maybe you'll figure out a way to get ya one soon enough.

Yesterday it was bring the cat to the vet. That wasn't too bad, just an ear infection.

You were lucky with that! We took one of our cats to the vet in October for a rabies shot and the cat ended up with a reaction. We tried everything to save the cat and ended up with a vet bill over $1000 and lost the cat in November! :(

My furnace is okay but remember that all those electronic goodies do help keep the house warm too! ;)

Seems like all sorts of expenses come along this time of the year :( ... Many payments are due, and then, on top of it all, comes the shopping.

I've been stashing money away for the microHD. Hopefully, by January there will be an infusion of money :D ...

Sorry to hear about the problem, but hopefully your cat is not to mad at you and will help keep you warm until it's repaired. I've got eight outside shop cats upset with me right now because with the new roof being installed I'm not letting them out until it's done and I've got a couple of real talkers.

Good to read that Puppi, right? Is going to be OK. Wish I could say so for your furnace.
So sorry for your loss, Dishman.
Sure a lot of cats on this site. Must be all good people. . . . .

Thanks guys. Furnace is repaired and running well, Just a bit more $$ than I would have cared for this time of year. Puppi is still upset and a bit horse from crying. He'll feel better when let out tomorrow.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)