PVR w/ Azbox Elite HD on 30w

freezy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2009
Land of Sky Blue Water
is this possible? I haVE an Elite HD and a usb external hdd. Is this still the high SR rate issue? Its been almost 3 years since I bought this thing.

I wasn't sure I should post this in thE open section

moved to azbox forum. I dont see any issue with the question

Yes the elite still has the high bitrate issue when recording to a HDD. Recording to an external recorder (like a DVD recorder) there is no issues. I recorded a basketball game last to the DVD recorder/hard drive because even though it was 4:2:2 SD it was high bitrate so the attached HDD st-st-stuttered

the hdd blinks like it's recording but nothing is there when I try to play it after.

Freezy,

You are not accessing the proper menu route or path to get to your recordings.

Start in the TV mode (watching a channel). Click the MENU button and scroll down to RECORDED PROGRAM. Click OK when that selection is highlighted and you will see the list of the programs that you have recorded. If you have more than one HDD connected (like one internal and one external drive or two external drives) you will have to press the ? or ? buttons to change the SOURCE NAME (device) as indicated in the small window at the bottom left of the screen.This will toggle you between all the individual HDDs that you have connected to the AZBox.

RADAR

you are correct. I just was able to use a 16gb flash drive. i found the program under sda1/record file. I wasn't able to format using the azbox. I used a pc to format with fat32. otherwise thumbs up. Cheers (if there's any Brits or Aussies hanging around) Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts