PVR800 Channel Editor

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jibaro29

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 13, 2007
Lake Worth FL
This is probably way over my head issue instead of my receiver. Ever since I installed the Skybox_S9_110731 into my receiver my channel editor no longer works. I'm using the PVR800 Ch Editor version (2009). Every time I try to use it the Editor the Skybox window comes up on my computer and it wont open the Ch Editor. I have deleted the Skybox firmware of my computer and still wont work. I set the receiver back to factory default and still nada. I have one question about the Ch Editor firmware is the one posted on Sathawk800 receiver review (page 128) the right one?

Brent,
I have the same file. Once I open the Editor a window comes up on my computer screen telling me that it can not find Skybox S9. Before I open the Editor I change the .dbs to .abs. and it use to work just fine but now it just doesn't read the data for what ever reason.

I take it that you're clicking on the file "PVR800-Editor.exe" . When you do that you shouldn't get any message, just the program opening and allowing you to load a file, or whatever. I'd download another copy from our firmware section, unzip in a different place, and try the newly downloaded copy. It sounds to me like your current one is trying to open a script, or something, since it shouldn't be trying to open anything until you tell it to.
:)

Brent, problem solved. Silly me. All had to do was to change menu screen from Documents to USB and there it is. thanks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)