Q: Huge FTA Channel Lists?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thats what I do...have a little over 100 video channels and around 150 audio (use to be over 300 until Galxie & Sirius scrambled)

GBTtools

GBTtools is the actual name of the the program and it is made in two versions ... one for win 98 and one for all other OS formats. It is a piece of software used to program channels into FTA receivers, normally from premade channel lists ... but it does have editing, import and export capabilities.

As true techies I understand the question of legality on hacked FTA receievers ... but it is stil others helping others to learn and should have a forum to itself.

Keep this forum pure and let them have their own forum. Some of their software may help us to fine tune our receivers or at least update some of our out of date receivers with new features .... don't close your eyes to the possibiities.

Take Care

theimagemaker said:
GBTtools is the actual name of the the program and it is made in two versions ... one for win 98 and one for all other OS formats. It is a piece of software used to program channels into FTA receivers, normally from premade channel lists ... but it does have editing, import and export capabilities.

I like that
As true techies I understand the question of legality on hacked FTA receievers ... but it is stil others helping others to learn and should have a forum to itself.

what are you saying...hackers should have their own forum here? I DON'T THINK SO....
Keep this forum pure and let them have their own forum. Some of their software may help us to fine tune our receivers or at least update some of our out of date receivers with new features .... don't close your eyes to the possibiities.

Take Care
um, no
No hackers are allowed here. We do not condone it and any posts pertaining to it get removed. If they want to post their crap on other sites, let them. Just not here :D

Well said Iceberg, they have the whole INTERNET to spread their thieving ways, we stick to LEGAL FTA satellite, if its too boring for some members Tough!

Since we work IN ASSOCIATION with the 3 major satellite companies I don't think it would be wise. :D

I am proud of our association with all the satellite companies and we are looking forward to working with them further in the future.

Basically consider that if you post here you are basically posting on the satellite companies own forums. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts