QPF-031 LNB situation

alicante

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 3, 2004
Hello,

In a different thread I stated the need for a circular LNB that can be used with a BUD. The Invacom QPF-031 along with its partner AF-120 feed horn was brought into the conversation, and besides me, there were others interested. We have not been able to find these items anywhere. Many advertise them but do not have them in stock, and most claim will never carry them again.

Now my first question is, does any other competitor has one alike?

My second question is if anyone ever experimented building one. I thought of taking parts out of an existing Ku circular LNB and transferring to a C band LNB or feed horn.

Any comments and ideas will be appreciated, not only by me, but the others that are still searching for these items.

Sorry for not clarifying it, but yes. We have Dish here in the Caribbean and they give us the full package for satellite 119 if we can catch it. Unfortunately that is not the case because is a bit distant for us. There is not a big enough offset dish around here for it so by using a BUD with the subject items, we should be able to add the HD package which is what we are interested on. The 72.7 is also a bit distant for us with what offset dish we have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)