Quality on Hispasat?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

smata67

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 26, 2005
I am in Virginia getting a 72/73 reading on Hispasat with my Coolsat 4000/.4 lnb (linear) geosat pro/winegard 2076 setup. Is anyone doing any better? If so, what equipment? The spanish channels come in very well, but the arab channels show a little chopiness.

Just checked "Rede TV SUL" on Hispasat 1D .

Getting signal quality of 70+%
Not bad for WAY up here in MN. : )

I'm in Roanoke, and am getting quality anywhere from the mid 70's to low 80's on some transponders, and mid 60's to mid 70's on the others. There's a lot of storms around right now, so the signal is fluctuating some. Rede TV SUL was one of the ones with mid 70's to low 80's quality.

I'm in southern lower MI and night before last I was getting 92 with my .3 Invacom and my 84cm Primestar dish. Man I love that LNB. Thanks, Mike

smata67 said:
I am in Virginia getting a 72/73 reading on Hispasat with my Coolsat 4000/.4 lnb (linear) geosat pro/winegard 2076 setup. Is anyone doing any better? If so, what equipment? The spanish channels come in very well, but the arab channels show a little chopiness.

the coolsat meter sometimes isnt the best....read the 2 threads I have about that

Signal Comparison between receivers

Coolsat Review

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)