Question: 722 or 622?

Dovetails

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 19, 2008
Hi all, newby to forum.I was looking into signing up for HD package (currently on top 200). My local Dish installer says he can establish me as a 'new account' customer to qualify for first time customer offers. Does anyone know which HD DVR model (722/622) they are currently offering new customers?

I just upgraded my second HDTV last week, and had the choice of models. The deal thru 1/31 was $99 for the 622 before a $100 rebate ($10 credit each month for 10 months) or $149 before the $100 rebate making it essentially $50. I almost went for the 622 and make a buck, as the $50 difference could have easily been offset by activating the USB port for $39 to compensate for the storage difference.

But, after reading the reviews and various threads here and googled, the general opinion of the better HD chip in the 722 made me buck up and spend the extra $50.

Of course, this is probably moot as I'm under the impression these offers and prices all changed on 2/1.

Murph

Our warehouse has been out of 622's for a couple weeks, and word is that they're not getting any in, anytime soon. So all our 622 upgrades are getting 722's installed anyway, no extra charge.:)

Depending on where you're at you may get the 722, whether pay for it or not.

Our warehouse has been out of 622's for a couple weeks, and word is that they're not getting any in, anytime soon. So all our 622 upgrades are getting 722's installed anyway, no extra charge.:)

Depending on where you're at you may get the 722, whether pay for it or not.

Same here, i think they stopped making the 622s in order order to start pushing the 612 (why not the 712 aka bigger hdd I have no clue).

I find it kind of funny seeing we just got a briefing saying how much dish is loosing in techs giving new receivers out instead of having the cust charged for the upgrade, especially in the 622 to 722 area then they stop giving us 622s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts