Question about 4K channel 540-1

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
and the TV is even capable of passing a non 4K HDR signal provided it is there. I have seen, but not from DISH, several 1080P HDR events via streaming.

I’m talking historically. The last few years were far away more FS1 than Fox. I know that specifically because I watched most of those games in 4K by streaming FS1 on my Apple TV. The picture was simply better than the one I got from DISH.
It is ironic that you are the one who keeps track of the 4K events on Dish, when you do not even watch them on Dish. That's okay, I am the one who keeps track of the free previews on Dish, and I do not watch most of those, either. :)

It doesn't make sense that I have to add a package in order to watch a 4K event being televised on Fox. I already subscribe to Fox as part of my locals add-on and it should be included since that is the network it is airing on this weekend.

• Love
Reactions: pattykay
Just last like year the games will be produced natively in 1080p 60fps HLG and up-converted to 4K 2160p 60fps. Meaning they’re actually shot in 1080p HDR, but delivered via a 4K feed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)