Please reply by conversation.

bobvick

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2006
Northwest Alabama
I ordered a H25 receiver to add to my setup from Solid Signal. It is supposed to be delivered some time this week. Since I did not order it through DirecTV, do I just need to call them when it gets here and I get it hooked up and give them the receiver number, smart card number, etc...? Also, I think that I am right, but the H25 does have DECA built in, like the H24 doesn't it? I know that it only works with a SWiM system and all of that is ok on my set up. Thanks in advance for your answers.

I ordered a H25 receiver to add to my setup from Solid Signal. It is supposed to be delivered some time this week. Since I did not order it through DirecTV, do I just need to call them when it gets here and I get it hooked up and give them the receiver number, smart card number, etc...? Also, I think that I am right, but the H25 does have DECA built in, like the H24 doesn't it? I know that it only works with a SWiM system and all of that is ok on my set up. Thanks in advance for your answers.

Yep. All you need to do is call them after you set it up to get it activated. the H25 does have a DECA built in.

DIRECTV NEW H25 High Definition MPEG-4 Commercial Receiver (H-25) - DIRECTV - H25-COM -

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts