Question about Center Ice and Extra Innings

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Dembinskij76

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 20, 2018
Centerton, AR
I’m new to Dosh. I know dish does not carry the FSN networks right now, since I am not in the Cardinals or the Blues home market I was wondering if I purchased Center Ice or Extra Innings I would get them since most of the games are on FSN Midwest wasn’t sure how the premium sports package works. I don’t want to spend the money if I don’t get the teams I want to watch. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

This may help you.

I am in the Atlanta DMA (Braves country).
I subscribe to MLB EI and get all the games presented that night that do NOT involve the Braves (for example, Indians, D-backs, etc. are in the clear).

The Braves regional RSN (Fox South or Fox Southeast) game that night PLUS the opposing team's telecast
WILL be blacked out. Remember, MLB EI is an out of market package.

I will be forced to watch the Braves on Hulu + Live TV this season.

Two chances of Dish having the FOX RSNs back for baseball this year, FAT and SLIM :).

I’m new to Dosh. I know dish does not carry the FSN networks right now, since I am not in the Cardinals or the Blues home market I was wondering if I purchased Center Ice or Extra Innings I would get them since most of the games are on FSN Midwest wasn’t sure how the premium sports package works. I don’t want to spend the money if I don’t get the teams I want to watch. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
Go on MLBTV and NHLTV and see what teams are blacked out. That will give you a good idea.

Reactions: Dembinskij76
With the NHL season suspended and we pre-paid for Center Ice, has anybody requested a refund?

I realize it's not a lot, but we get "nickel and dimed" often.

With the NHL season suspended and we pre-paid for Center Ice, has anybody requested a refund?

I realize it's not a lot, but we get "nickel and dimed" often.
I stream the NHLTV app and I called them to find out about a refund and they said that they would send out emails of what they would do after this virus is over with and they know if they will carry on with the Stanley Cup. If that helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts