question about channel 384&385

Status
Please reply by conversation.

No_Brains

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 28, 2007
Princeton, WV
i have directv i noticed in the guide there are two cw networks channels 384 and 385. does that mean i am able to order those channels and if so how much are they. directv has my local channles but they do not have my local cw channel here in bluefield. any help is appreciated

Those are the national networks. You can only get them if D* allows you too and it automatically shows up the guide.

I ran your zip and it looks like CW is available OTA on the NBC station. Looks like they have not come to an agreement yet to carry it. You do not qualify for CW national

What is interesting is if I run my neighboring market the CW is on a subchannel off CBS yet they qualify for CW national.

thanks iceberg for the information. i was wanting to try and avoid trying to get it ota. well its really not that important. this local cw isnt the greatest and there is only one show that i like on cw.
but thanks again for the information

This is where Dish and the Superstations come in handy, You can add WPIX from NY for a buck fifty or all 5 for 6 bucks (WSBK Boston, WWOR & WPIX NY, KTLA LA and KWGN Denver)

yeah thats what i miss about dish network. i switched provider because of the local channels. i just hope that d* and WVVA can come to an agreement to carry the CW

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts