Question about commitment?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jessshaun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 28, 2006
Robinson, Illinois, United States
My original commitment when I got service was to be over February 2010, I got an HR21.

I just got a second receiver (R15) and of course it comes with a new 2 year commitment.

I have plans about 2 or 3 months down the road to get another HD DVR. Which also comes with a 2 year commitment.

Without calling and possibly not getting a straight answer, my question is...

Is each 2 year commitment consecutive or when you get another receiver does that commitment replace the original commitment and you start over?

I'm assuming that the commitment simply starts over at the beginning of the 2 year mark rather than adding another 2 years onto your original commitment, but I want to be sure.

Each rec. has it's own commitment.
Not according to the CSR's Ive talked too by email and phone this week. The commitment I have for programming ends on 7/09 which started with my first HD DVR on 7/07 eventhough I got a 2nd one on 7/08. Now both were to replace an existing HR10-250 that I simply kept moving around the house and upgrading :D, maybe that has something to do with it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)