Question about splitting satellite signal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Dkloss28

Original poster
Jun 19, 2009
california
This question might have been answered already, we live in the back part of a house and the landlord provided dish network for us but the issue was they never had it hooked up for the previous tenants. We had our own receiver / PVR and they called and ordered a new smart card for us. When investigating everything about getting no satellite when I went on the roof they had only two tvs hooked up to a dual horn LMB dish 500. I want to know what kind of splitter would I need to connect one of those LMB's to 2 receivers instead of having dish network come out. The reason I', asking because I dont want the landlord to get charged a service call for them to come out when I can probably do something first. Any help would be much appreciated. I would also like to buy the part at the store so I can get this taken care of.

Thank You
Don

Sat signals cannot be split. If you are wanting to run two tv's you can use a dual tuner receiver. The lnb on the dish needs to be Dish Pro Plus, a DPP Separator will feed both inputs on the receiver off the on coax line and the secondary tv has the coax from the receiver to the tv. If you hook the receiver to the phone line, you can save money by the additional tuner fee being waived.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts