Question about tuner status page

The node was actually a solo node. Not sure why he told me duo. Is there a way to have dish ship a new node or would I have to get a tech?

I don't know the answer to that one. Probably not, but you should contact a DIRT rep here on the forum and ask.

The only thing dish will ship are receivers, remotes, and some cables. Antenna parts are not shipped. You can buy one online but it would make more sense to contact Dirt and have them send you a tech.

I had the same problem. When I installed the node the cable wire bent going through the rubber seal on the node . Re did the connection and did a check switch and good too go .

After going and removing and reconnecting the cable going from node to the hopper the problem seems to be fixed. Looks like it was corrosion or a bad connection going to the hopper that was messing with the third tuner. Thanks for the brainstorming and assistance!

Reactions: charlesrshell
Well the problem still persists. I called the tech who initially installed my system and he has ordered a new HWS hoping that will solve the issue. I really do hope this solves the issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts