Question about upgrading systems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gmitchell

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 12, 2007
Southeast Ohio
I currently have a dish 500 and a 510 dvr working in the bedroom and a dish 1000 with a 211/ehd/DVR in the front room. I am wanting Dish to come out and upgrade the front room system to a dual tuner/DVR (622/722?) and move the 211 into the bedroom. Since both dishes set right next to each other and the cables are already run will dish do this request with out costing me a lot of money other then the upgrade fees? This way I could remove the 500 dish. Thought about doing this myself but I not sure how and what equipment I would need to purchase. Any suggestions? Sorry for the long post. TIA:D

Last edited:
1000?

I currently have a dish 500 and a 510 dvr working in the bedroom and a dish 1000 with a 211/ehd/DVR in the front room. I am wanting Dish to come out and upgrade the front room system to a dual tuner/DVR (622/722?) and move the 211 into the bedroom. Since both dishes set right next to each other and the cables are already run will dish do this request with out costing me a lot of money other then the upgrade fees? This way I could remove the 500 dish. Thought about doing this myself but I not sure how and what equipment I would need to purchase. Any suggestions? Sorry for the long post. TIA:D

Now the dish 1000 is it a .2 or a.4 (WA or EA)? Should be able to just attach to additional output to new HD DVR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)