Question...dont know for sure the answer

Status
Please reply by conversation.

urnote96

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 24, 2004
I had a customer ask me if this would work.....

TRIPLE SAT DISH.....2 lines running down from dish to a 3x4 multi switch and than out to 2 DVRS. than the remaining 2 lines come down to a HD DVR ....having 6 outputs cause he is going to install all himself.

I told him it might work since, but i doint know for sure i would have to get back to him on it.

Any answers?

The lines running out of the 3x4 multiswitch will only pass the 101 satellite, and it's not recommended. If he could get a 4x8 or 5x8 multiswitch it would pass all 3 satellites.

Beavis said:
The lines running out of the 3x4 multiswitch will only pass the 101 satellite, and it's not recommended. If he could get a 4x8 or 5x8 multiswitch it would pass all 3 satellites.

yeah i know about the 101....he lives in a 101 market.....he doesnt need the 110 or the 119 on the SD DVRS....just on the HD DVR

Beavis said:

yeah i know about the 101....he lives in a 101 market.....he doesnt need the 110 or the 119 on the SD DVRS....just on the HD DVR

he says its working so far...

opps sorry about the double post

Well since he doesn't need the 110 or 119 sats except for HD then that setup shouldn't be a problem.

urnote96 said:
I had a customer ask me if this would work.....

TRIPLE SAT DISH.....2 lines running down from dish to a 3x4 multi switch and than out to 2 DVRS. than the remaining 2 lines come down to a HD DVR ....having 6 outputs cause he is going to install all himself.

I told him it might work since, but i doint know for sure i would have to get back to him on it.

Any answers?

It will work fine. I see this in D.C. area all the time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)