Question/Favor - Does anyone currently have the Family Pack?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Al Ma

Original poster
Oct 10, 2017
Los Angeles
Tried this on the DirecTV sub-reddit, but no luck. Need some help to see if the Family pack currently has Baby TV in the pack in English. One CSR told me it was just added and another told me it wasnt, but it isn't published anywhere I can find for confirmation. Also, no one there can seem tell me if it is in English or Spanish. I know they are trying to make a sale, but jeez. Thanks!

(Also, not Baby First - its called Baby TV)

I am pretty sure BabyTV (ch 425) is in the en Espanol add-on or the Spanish packages. I have premier and I don't have the channel, so it's unlikely to be in lower packages. Baby First (ch 293) is available to everyone with HD equipment, although the channel is not HD. The CSRs will likely confuse the two.

If my memory serves correctly, I am 90% sure there is English and Spanish for Baby TV, ch 425. Sorry I can't be 100%, but I wouldn't bet it's in the English Family Pack.

Reactions: Al Ma
I am pretty sure BabyTV (ch 425) is in the en Espanol add-on or the Spanish packages. I have premier and I don't have the channel, so it's unlikely to be in lower packages. Baby First (ch 293) is available to everyone with HD equipment, although the channel is not HD. The CSRs will likely confuse the two.

If my memory serves correctly, I am 90% sure there is English and Spanish for Baby TV, ch 425. Sorry I can't be 100%, but I wouldn't bet it's in the English Family Pack.

Yeah, from what is online I can see it is in the Latin packs. I have been told it is on Family too by several CSRs, but they can't ever tell me if the default language is Spanish or English. I want to move to this pack from DISH where I have it in English. Thats why I was hoping someone who just had the pack can tune in for me

Yeah, from what is online I can see it is in the Latin packs. I have been told it is on Family too by several CSRs, but they can't ever tell me if the default language is Spanish or English. I want to move to this pack from DISH where I have it in English. Thats why I was hoping someone who just had the pack can tune in for me

The last time it was on free preview, there was English and Spanish audio available. I don't remember which it defaulted to but it is easy to switch. I said 90% before because Directv isn't always consistent with keeping SAP so I don't know if it's still there but it probably is.

The last time it was on free preview, there was English and Spanish audio available. I don't remember which it defaulted to but it is easy to switch. I said 90% before because Directv isn't always consistent with keeping SAP so I don't know if it's still there but it probably is.
Thanks for the info. Makes sense. Hoping someone can test for me with the Family pack. It seems to be the only non-spanish package it is on.

I've got the Ultimate package and don't get that channel ... (425) ...
It says to add this channel Order via Text, Online or Call.

I've got the Ultimate package and don't get that channel ... (425) ...
It says to add this channel Order via Text, Online or Call.
Thanks, Jimbo. You're right it isn't there. Not sure why considering its supposed to be ultimate. haha. I was told it was only Family and Spanish, and I definitely don't need Spanish. If it is sap to English, does the DVR record in Spanish only or both? Can i swap it to English permanently?

Thanks, Jimbo. You're right it isn't there. Not sure why considering its supposed to be ultimate. haha. I was told it was only Family and Spanish, and I definitely don't need Spanish. If it is sap to English, does the DVR record in Spanish only or both? Can i swap it to English permanently?

The DVR will record both. I don't know of a way to keep it on SAP if you need to.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)