Question for DIRT Team:

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

teddyballgame

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 15, 2010
Southeast Massachusetts.
Why do I receive the Error 44 when streaming dishonline.com live tv to my computer via the sling adapter you sold me? I tried two different computers, one over Wifi, and the other over a direct ethernet connection and they both show an error message several minutes after watching tv. The only change I made to my system was to add the Dish Network Wifi card to my 722K receiver from the previous powerline adapter internet connection, and now I'm having trouble. What is the Fix?
Thank you-

You were streaming from your device, but streaming was interrupted. (Error 44) (43).

Please wait one minute and reconnect. If you keep seeing this message, reboot your device.

The only change I made to my system was to add the Dish Network Wifi card to my 722K receiver from the previous powerline adapter internet connection, and now I'm having trouble.

What is the Fix?
Thank you-

Seems straight forward to me, go back to the powerline adaptor and see what happens.

Why do I receive the Error 44 when streaming dishonline.com live tv to my computer via the sling adapter you sold me? I tried two different computers, one over Wifi, and the other over a direct ethernet connection and they both show an error message several minutes after watching tv. The only change I made to my system was to add the Dish Network Wifi card to my 722K receiver from the previous powerline adapter internet connection, and now I'm having trouble. What is the Fix?
With wireless, there are interference issues including anything from the dog walking in front of the antenna to somebody turning on the microwave oven. I have personally given up trying to stream video over a wireless connection and wired up virtually everything in the house.

If a powerline adapter worked for you before, then why not put it back the way it was?

Thank you-

You were streaming from your device, but streaming was interrupted. (Error 44) (43).

Please wait one minute and reconnect. If you keep seeing this message, reboot your device.

What's the signal strength your receiver shows for the wifi signal? Has to be 40+ to be reliable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts