Question for installers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Domf3962

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 2, 2005
I am looking for a I believe they are called cable barrels. I need to connect a cut cable wire. I moved my tv from one side of the room to another. So genius me cut the wire and thought I could just put two connectors on each side and it would work. I went to several stores around my way. They tell me I need this calble barrel to reconnect. So if any of you guys use a certain web site to order parts. If you could post i would appreciate that. THe model number Dtv told me I may need is a PCT-DRS-6 barrel connector. I googled that cam up with nothing. I do not have service contract with DTV so I am looking to save a littel cash. Thanks. I also need some basic connectors.

If you go to ebay you will see more options than you could hope for. I would send you one but it would cost more in shipping than it costs new. If you can't find one by itself just buy a wall plate and take the barrel off it.

Just stop by your local Lowe's or Home Depot. The part your looking for is called either a barrel connector or a coupler. It depends on who your talking to as to the nomenclature. Both store also sell connectors.

rockaway1836 said:
Just stop by your local Lowe's or Home Depot. The part your looking for is called either a barrel connector or a coupler. It depends on who your talking to as to the nomenclature. Both store also sell connectors.

Great thanks. Did not think about Home dopt. I will try it. Thanks :hatsoff:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts