Question for installers

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Domf3962

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 2, 2005
I am looking for a I believe they are called cable barrels. I need to connect a cut cable wire. I moved my tv from one side of the room to another. So genius me cut the wire and thought I could just put two connectors on each side and it would work. I went to several stores around my way. They tell me I need this calble barrel to reconnect. So if any of you guys use a certain web site to order parts. If you could post i would appreciate that. THe model number Dtv told me I may need is a PCT-DRS-6 barrel connector. I googled that cam up with nothing. I do not have service contract with DTV so I am looking to save a littel cash. Thanks. I also need some basic connectors.

If you go to ebay you will see more options than you could hope for. I would send you one but it would cost more in shipping than it costs new. If you can't find one by itself just buy a wall plate and take the barrel off it.

Just stop by your local Lowe's or Home Depot. The part your looking for is called either a barrel connector or a coupler. It depends on who your talking to as to the nomenclature. Both store also sell connectors.

rockaway1836 said:
Just stop by your local Lowe's or Home Depot. The part your looking for is called either a barrel connector or a coupler. It depends on who your talking to as to the nomenclature. Both store also sell connectors.

Great thanks. Did not think about Home dopt. I will try it. Thanks :hatsoff:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)