Question for Premier/Premium Subs

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Whats the easiest way to keep up with what Show/HBO/Starz/Cinemax add every week, as far as NEW movies?

Just look each night at TV Guide ever week?

As far as I know, Saturday night at 7 or 8pm is still the new movie release date for all the premium channels. Showtime sometimes comes in a little early with there's but that's about it. Cinemax changed about a year ago releasing there new Saturday night movie at 9pm......I guess they didn't want to compete against their sister channel HBO.

Gotcha, so when I review the TV Guide every week for my normal shows, if I just look at the main channel for each premium, Ill see whats new in the 6pm-10pm slots on the TV Guide?

Whats the easiest way to keep up with what Show/HBO/Starz/Cinemax add every week, as far as NEW movies?

Just look each night at TV Guide ever week?
Go to
  • HBO.com
  • Cinemax.com
  • Showtime.com
  • Starz.com
And Sign up for their monthly News letter.
All the months movies and Premiers will be sent to your Email box.

I use this so feature, It helps me decide on what Premium package I'm keeping or dropping every month.:)

Cool!. I looked at their sites, but they kinds suck for picking out new stuff. Newsletters make it easy, and you can plan.

Cool!. I looked at their sites, but they kinds suck for picking out new stuff. Newsletters make it easy, and you can plan.
The weekends are when the New Premiers come out.

BUT, Thats doesn't mean they are Brand NEW movies. It just means it the first time a movie is shown in the package.

Status
Please reply by conversation.