Question for TonyT@Dish

Dah-Henny

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 12, 2007
Boone, North Carolina
What's the difference between Dish's ERT and ECT? The reason I'm asking, is that in the past I've communicated with a few fine folks at executive communications team.

Executive Communications Team is to ERT what ERT is to a regular CSR, with one difference. ERT takes anything CSRs can't handle, Exec Comm gets to choose what they take, or are given what they have to take. Usually a customer yelling and screaming won't get that far (and they REALLY don't care if you threaten to quit). All the whiny people that e-mail CEO go to ERT. Actual e-mails that make it to big boy Chuck often wind up in Exec Comm Team.

How to switch from AT&T Dish Network bundle?

I don't know which thread to ask this in, so here goes. I have a Dish Network VIP 622 DVR and subscription for same through an AT&T bundle that was offered several years ago. Since then AT&T has dropped that bundle as they went with their own U-verse bundle [which they constantly try to ram down my throat]. I am quite please with Dish Network [DN] offerings and would like to keep it. However, DN doesn't recognize me as a customer and AT&T only wants me to switch to "Pooh-verse". I really want to leave AT&T and sign up with DN. And, I would like to be recognized as a "new customer" by DN so I could get their free HD for life. I do not need any premium channels, free or not.
Who can I talk to so that I can drop the AT&T-linked service and become a DN customer. Persons on the DN customer service line don't appear to have any idea of what I want to do, why I want to do it or how I can do it. HELP.

I don't know which thread to ask this in, so here goes. I have a Dish Network VIP 622 DVR and subscription for same through an AT&T bundle that was offered several years ago. Since then AT&T has dropped that bundle as they went with their own U-verse bundle [which they constantly try to ram down my throat]. I am quite please with Dish Network [DN] offerings and would like to keep it. However, DN doesn't recognize me as a customer and AT&T only wants me to switch to "Pooh-verse". I really want to leave AT&T and sign up with DN. And, I would like to be recognized as a "new customer" by DN so I could get their free HD for life. I do not need any premium channels, free or not.
Who can I talk to so that I can drop the AT&T-linked service and become a DN customer. Persons on the DN customer service line don't appear to have any idea of what I want to do, why I want to do it or how I can do it. HELP.

So you want to leave ATT and stay with DISH is what I understand. Also want to be eligible for new customer offers. I can take a look at your account and see what we can do for you if you want to PM your phone number or account number.

Here's how Newbie I am: How do I PM the info? I don't have an Dish Network account number [remember, they say I am AT&T's problem], but I certainly do have a phone #.
How to send securely?

In the message right above yours, click on MattG Dish. You will see a drop down and the second item on that drop down is Private Message. Click on that and send your number. Your telephone number will be secure because it is all internal on this website. No one will see it besides you and Matt.