Question on MPEG-4 Change

Status
Please reply by conversation.

drbill28

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 17, 2005
My sister lives in one of the new DMAs going up. If they call DirecTV, would they get the H20 free or do they have to find that on their own? I'm still not clear on how the upgrade process works.

You couldn't be more cryptic. Do they call DirecTV to get the satellite and receiver or do they find it themselves? They could care less about a lease.

are they current or new subscribers first, if new they should get a good deal, i.e. free, if existing, have them call retention and play stupid and see if they can get it free, or for under 49. for both the at9,h20,and install. if not refuse the offer and call again, or mention "your neighbor, coworker got it for free" and see how high they try and jump to satisfy you/them.

RIRWIN1983 said:
are they current or new subscribers first, if new they should get a good deal, i.e. free, if existing, have them call retention and play stupid and see if they can get it free, or for under 49. for both the at9,h20,and install. if not refuse the offer and call again, or mention "your neighbor, coworker got it for free" and see how high they try and jump to satisfy you/them.
Thank you, that should help a lot!

Status
Please reply by conversation.