question on the locals I receive

firepauly

Original poster
Oct 24, 2012
Michigan
Question ?? I dont know if I am in the right post or not , but - I am fed up with my so called local channels !!! We live 30 miles from the a big city with are the local channels we want to watch. We live 2 hours from Detroit and they are telling us that these channels our the channels we get !!! Now come on I cant stand watching the news/weather from 2 hours away when I want to watch what happens in my own town !!!! Is there anything we can do?? My neighbor lives 150 yrds up the road and he gets Flint stations !!!

Question ?? I dont know if I am in the right post or not , but - I am fed up with my so called local channels !!! We live 30 miles from the a big city with are the local channels we want to watch. We live 2 hours from Detroit and they are telling us that these channels our the channels we get !!! Now come on I cant stand watching the news/weather from 2 hours away when I want to watch what happens in my own town !!!! Is there anything we can do?? My neighbor lives 150 yrds up the road and he gets Flint stations !!!

The channels you get are determined by the FCC and not Dish. If you research "moving", you may get the info you need.

broke post off other thread. Its best to start a new thread with your question instead of jumping on another thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)