Question regarding local channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
This IS a sticky issue .... but it has nothing to do with the OP, other than he's using his landlords service, it shoulkd come down to his landlord.

I agree, I was just trying to clarify for others reading the thread. The OP has no responsibility for this. He should just be aware he can't call DirecTv for anything.

NotBrad - you're confusing billing address and service address. Every installation has its own service address, which is the address where the equipment is located. But they can all have the same billing address, which is where the invoices go. The locals are determined by the service address.

I understand, Just not getting why they don't have multiple service addresses as an option. It would seem to me that you should be able to have as many different service addresses for an account as you'd want.

BTW, where in Texas? I was born and raised there.

Call directv. Change your SERVICE address to where you actually live. Leave the billing address alone. Explain you're renting, if asked, and that everything works except locals. It will take less than 3 minutes and you will have locals for Oregon.

Call directv. Change your SERVICE address to where you actually live. Leave the billing address alone. Explain you're renting, if asked, and that everything works except locals. It will take less than 3 minutes and you will have locals for Oregon.
He can't do that, because this is not his account. He is not an authorized person on the account.

It would be interesting if this worked, I suspect the landlord would be really unhappy if he suddenly started to get no locals at all on his own system in LA!!!!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)