Question when registering

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Skee7ix

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 21, 2011
Madison, Wisconsin
Im thinking about switching because had only problems with Dish.

But I have a question, I was registering and when I choose the HD DVR receiver (free with my package) I had bad credit and couldnt be selected for promotions, in this case the $10 monthly for advanced receiver.
However choosing the DVR only I have the best credit in the world and could have all promotions (that in this case didnt exist because of the receiver).
How is that that my credit score changes from time to time?
:rolleyes:

Good question, probably only Directv knows. It may be the cost of the different dvrs.

jdspencer's somewhat cryptic answer is referring to Ellin Filipiak who is a mucky muck higher up in customer service. Her email address is: ellen.filipiak@directv.com. Try contacting her and see what she says. You will likely get someone else answering, not actually her.

Hello... I have another question, this time regarding receivers.
Both the HD DVR and the Tivo are for free with the package I want.

Which one is better. I checked at the specs and features and they looked the same. I dont need Whole Home DVR because I only have 1 HD TV, so which one would you recommend me.

Thanks.

I don't know that one is better than the other. Some are married to having a Tivo, but it seems that most that have had one, then went to the Directv model, are happy with it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)