Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

johnsprite

Original poster
Jan 9, 2010
usa
Was on the Dishstore website and I see that in the description of the deal, it states that in order to get the 15 a month credit you would have to sign a 2 yr agreement. I guess all I am asking is if it has always been like that, or was this something that changed recently. Just kind of kicking myself if that was the case. I was gonna sign up before the first, but I got busy. Is there still a way to get the credits with out the commitment? Oh well. Thanks to all in advance.

Thanks Scott! So as of now the only way to get the 15 a month off is to sign a 2yr agreement? But I could still sign up without a contract, but just not get the 15 off a month? Thanks everyone!

Are you planing on doing your own instalation? You can get discounts if you buy your equipment and paining 99 to get dish installed or diy. Loyalty will give you discounts to stay with dish without signing up contract.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts