question

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
will there will be eventually more free movies added to our ondemand lineup i am up at 11pm everyday and they are adding and deleting movies everyday i wish they would add alot more such as good morning vietnam.anyone know how i can get in touch with PIXL movie channel i wonder if they would like to create a ondemand channel with all their movies they show on there.i wonder what you guys think.

Allen bluegras

Last edited:
Just a friendly reminder if a channel has a on demand channel, Dish just can not add it :)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

it went down again last night from 4121 to 4071 i wonder what is going on does anyone knows.

I'm sure that contracts expired, new ones were added, etc. You couldn't find anything in the 4000+ options to watch?

i love epix when they add new ones every month and they do not get rid of them i just wish all the premiums channels would keep their movies and add alot more every month.i told a friend of mine who works at family video about the hopper and they will be upgrading real soon to the hopper.

Likely it's just that time that certain movies are expiring. It'll go back up again also. My assumption, and pure speculation, is it goes up in winter break and summer break months.

that is what i am wondering about will it go back up again one of these days we could see about 5000 movies on there.epix keep adding new ones every month about 8 to 10 a month.maybe when we can get showtime and the movie channel ondemand we could see that number go up again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)