question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
when i was watching it this morning it is not in HD

You do realize that old football films are not in HD don't you! The channel has been in full time HD for a while now....

we are suppose to get it on channel 409 in HD and we have not got it yet in HD on channel 406 we are getting it in SD right now.

Thanks

allen

406-01 is a Hopper (only) channel and it is very definitely in HD right now. I'm looking at it as I type.

i am watching pac12 channel right now on my hopper on channel 406 in SD arent we suppose to get it in HD on channel 409 also?maybe it will come later once we get the uplink report?what do you guys think?

Thanks

Allen bluegras
Illinois

For God's sake Allen, we are already having this conversation in the other thread. If you have a Hopper you get the Pac 12 Channel on channel 406-01 and I am seeing that channel in HD as I type. If you don't have a Hopper you will see it in HD on channel 409. You will not see both channels on the same receiver.

bobby i am watching it right now and i do not have it in HD i have the hopper.do you guys have the channel in HD let me know.maybe Zach from DIRT can help me out.

I want you to go to Guide and then press the RED button and tell me what the drop down says at the very top.

i just checked on my all channels and it is 406-01 in red color.

I'm betting you are in a Favorites mode and you have the SD channel flagged in that favorites but not the HD channel.

no we are suppose to get that channel according to free preview channel right now we have it in SD

check the free preview channel and it says it will be in HD.

You should be receiving this channel on 406-1 in HD if you have the America's Top 120+ or higher and live in the PAC-12 region or have the America's Top 120+ and the Multi-Sports package. Send me a PM with account number if you have either of those and are aren't getting this channel.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts