Question?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sullic82

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 21, 2006
I am thinking of getting a 27 inch Westinghouse lcd HD tv. I work at Shopko and its on sale for 499.99 and I get a discount. So after my discount it would be $470. It a LTV-27W6, here is a review buy cnet

http://reviews.cnet.com/Westinghouse...tag=prod.txt.1

and I wanted to know if that is a good deal? My parents think I should wait a while to get it cheaper. What do you guys think? Anyone think that is a good deal or should I listen to my parents and wait? I would also upgrade to Dish HD.

I did a Google search on your model and customer reviews are mixed. The price certainly looks like a deal. And if you have any problems, you shouldn't have a problem getting the unit replaced. If you are waiting on a lower price, you would never buy. Prices will fall, and technology does change. Get the best deal you can (and this sounds like a good one) and be happy to be enjoying HD sooner rather than later.

My parents think I should wait a while to get it cheaper. What do you guys think?

Forget about waiting, when the price goes down, there will be a better version you want.

AN IMPORTANT THING THO' you need to check the display quality with SD digital and analog sources. Where a lot of the lower priced sets perform miserably is in scaling SD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)