Question?

sullic82

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 21, 2006
I am thinking of getting a 27 inch Westinghouse lcd HD tv. I work at Shopko and its on sale for 499.99 and I get a discount. So after my discount it would be $470. It a LTV-27W6, here is a review buy cnet

http://reviews.cnet.com/Westinghouse...tag=prod.txt.1

and I wanted to know if that is a good deal? My parents think I should wait a while to get it cheaper. What do you guys think? Anyone think that is a good deal or should I listen to my parents and wait? I would also upgrade to Dish HD.

I did a Google search on your model and customer reviews are mixed. The price certainly looks like a deal. And if you have any problems, you shouldn't have a problem getting the unit replaced. If you are waiting on a lower price, you would never buy. Prices will fall, and technology does change. Get the best deal you can (and this sounds like a good one) and be happy to be enjoying HD sooner rather than later.

My parents think I should wait a while to get it cheaper. What do you guys think?

Forget about waiting, when the price goes down, there will be a better version you want.

AN IMPORTANT THING THO' you need to check the display quality with SD digital and analog sources. Where a lot of the lower priced sets perform miserably is in scaling SD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)