Questions about my *C Installation

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
I've been busy and really haven't had too much time to play around with my *C system after installing it until today. I subscribe the "Essentials" and mainly watch the HD channels. First, is there anything available like dishchannelchart.com that maps out channel numbers with their corresponding satellite and transponder?:confused:

Under overcast skies, I went ahead and peaked my 76cm dish this afternoon and here is what I came up with on my DSR-505 (sampling):

299 - 93
284 - 81
285 - 65 (*)
286 - 79
287 - 88
289 - 87
290 - 87
291 - 86
292 - 84
302 - 90
322 - 88
336 - 90
343 - 91

Second, each channel displays EMM Provider: 4128 and Satellite Name: A4 when I perform a Tune-In Satellite Signal. I thought A4 was Anik F1...aren't the HD channels on F2?:confused:

Last, what's the deal with 285 (ABCEHD) - is this low signal level normal? All the other channels I've looked at are more than 10 points stronger.:confused:

Thanks in advance.

other than Lyngsat, not really

What are the Ebno #'s? pick a channel and go "options" 6-0-5 right arrow to diagnostic C. There should be a + number in the right corner like +9.8 or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts