Quick and Easy

Pizza Sticks

Super Easy Recipe the wife whipped up over the weekend.

Only 3 ingredients required. The most difficult part is unpackaging the cheese.

Ingredients:

1 package of Pillsbury Breadsticks (12 in a pack)
12 string cheeses
Pepperoni

Directions:

Wrap the string cheese with the pepperoni and then the breadstick dough.

Cook to the instructed temperture as shown on dough package and until golden brown.

Serve with a side of marinara for dipping sauce if desired.

Attachments

• Picture 046.jpg
    Picture 046.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 272
1 lb. Lean Hamburger Meat
1 box of beef flavored rice & vermicelli mix
Chopped Mushrooms...
Brown the meat with the mushrooms and a minute or two before time to remove heat add the rice and vermicelli and keep stirring then follow the directions on the box... (added 2.5 cups of hot water, brought to a boil, now simmering for 15 minutes...)

Super Easy Recipe the wife whipped up over the weekend.

Only 3 ingredients required. The most difficult part is unpackaging the cheese.

Ingredients:

1 package of Pillsbury Breadsticks (12 in a pack)
12 string cheeses
Pepperoni

Directions:

Wrap the string cheese with the pepperoni and then the breadstick dough.

Cook to the instructed temperture as shown on dough package and until golden brown.

Serve with a side of marinara for dipping sauce if desired.
wife just made these with supper and let me tell you,they are great!:up

sliced up some leftover ribeye steak from last night...

frozen broccoli florets...

Threw them into a boiling pasta-roni fettucini alfredo....

not bad...:)

I tried this a few nights so far. (I made two pounds of linguine and didn't want to waste the pasta!) lol

Take some frozen Gorton's "Shrimp Temptations" , either Lemon Butter or Scampi (Garlic Butter) and prepare the whole package as directed, just throw some frozen broccoli florets into the pan and add about 3 minutes to the cooking time. When its done and the sauce is thick enough, just poor over some hot, already prepared pasta (I used the linguine) and you have dinner in 15 minutues.

Its really good, but I can't take credit for the idea...I got on a little card that fell out of a box of fish sticks...:)

Thread back from the dead. :D
Middle of the night, but I put a chuck roast in the crock pot on low a couple of hours ago or so with sliced mushrooms, diced bell pepper, my rub sprinkled on & 3 cloves of garlic diced and about 6 ounces of pepsi... smell is making me salivate now... :D