Made 4 Tacos, 4 Burritos and had enough meat left over to reheat with some queso tonight...

Cooked pork neck bone / cubed pork country ribs in crock pot overnight with NM Red Chile puree ... made 4 burritos out of (removed neck bones) and added the rest of the country ribs (browned & cubed)and puree for later today...
Good stuff!

Sliced 2 Potatoes & layered with Sliced Carrots, topped with diced onions, 1 lb beef stew meat, 1 can tomato sauce & 1 can vegetable medley... put in small crock pot on low for overnight cook.

Last edited:
To give your morning oatmeal a change of flavor and texture, chop up and add some dry fruit to it.

It is a lot healthier then the OTC fruit added oatmeal cereals.

Overnight slow cooked roast, with sliced carrots & diced potatoes, with garlic and a can of low fat mushroom soup on top... Breakfast (and material for lunches at work).

Pork stew meat with onions & BBQ sauce for 4 hours in slow cooker...

Pinto beans in the crock pot with 2 diced Hatch green chiles, 2 Earl Campbell hot-hot links and ham... (salt, pepper, smoked cumin) overnight cook.

Roast & potatoes after 4 hours in crockpot... good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Roast & potatoes after 4 hours in crockpot... good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app
I do this, but haven't in awhile ...
But I add, carrots and Onion and celery.

I sliced baby Yukon golds, used a little salt, pepper garlic powder& onion flakes... ( if just for me.in bed garlic and diced onion, she's a little picky)

Hobo foil packs (made 4, ate 2)
1 lb 80/20 ground beef
1 slice thick bacon
1 Johnsonville Jalepeno cheddar frank
Sliced yellow squash
Sliced Onion
Diced green bell pepper
Diced baby yukon gold potatoes
SPGO (Salt, Pepper, Garlic, Onion powder)
Wrapped in foil
40 minutes at 375F
Topped with sliced cheese and let set for about 5 minutes

Baby Yukon Gold potatoes in crockpot topped with a Ribeye, diced onions and mushrooms with beef broth... been cooking 2 hrs on high, just dropped to low anticipating on eating in an hour or so.

Reactions: TRG
Not bad considering my taste is pretty much gone right now...

I haven’t been able to find Yukon Gold potatoes around here for months. Safeway used to carry them, which was pretty much the only reason I ever went there. I understand there’s a disease or blight on them now and farmers just don’t want to grow them.

i buy them all the time at Sprouts where I get all my produce. I haven't noticed any shortage. In fact I have two wrapped in foil ready for the grill. My wife and I are sharing a big fat ribeye tonight.

I’ll be there in ten minutes.

Grated 4 small potatoes, a little onion and butter, added a little buttermilk.
Preheated Air fryer to 375F and cooked 2 patties for 8 minutes flipping at the halfway point.
Added grated sharp cheddar cheese on top and gave 1 minute at 390F, really good.