Quick and Easy

Cubed half a white onion, put in bottom of little crock pot, topped with 2 ball park beef franks & 1 Earl Campbell hot-hot link sliced thin.
Browned 1.5 lbs venison/beef hamburger and put on top with 2.5 tbl spoons minced garlic, a little low-salt, black & crushed red pepper.

Green Chile Spaghetti:

8 oz. Thin Spaghetti
1 lb. Lean Hamburger meat
1 6 oz. can mushrooms
1 7 oz. can Herdez Hot Salsa Casera
2 Hatch Green Chiles diced
Cook spaghetti then add the hamburger meat that you added mushrooms and the green chiles to...
Cooking this for lunch ... browning meat now.

Nuked 2 sliced Earl Campbell Hot-Hotlinks for 45 seconds placed on top of tortilla chips, topped that with grated cheddar cheese... added another layer of chips and topped with sliced jalepenos and on the border queso, nuked for 40 seconds.

This sounds delicious, I'm definately going to try and make this! Oh by the way, nice to meet you! My name is Kendra and I'm new to this forum. I joined in attempt to make new friends and contribute to this community. Welcome me aboard!

5 diced Ball Park Beef Franks, 3 Hatch Green Chiles Diced with one small white Onion, 1 lb browned lean ground beef and a can of Wolfs Chile (no beans), 8 0z can Herdez hot salsa... all in the Crock Pot, we'll see what happens in the morning...

I've got 2 thin NY Strip Steaks that I'm going to grill later. Tomatoes and cucumber out of the garden on the side....

Variation on the Mexican Spaghetti ...
Browned 1 lb lean ground beef
Diced 1/2 white onion and placed in crock pot, covered with the ground beef, topped with about 1-1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
and about 1-1/2 tablesoons crushed red hatch chiles.
Added 1 can Hatch diced tomatoes & green chile and an 8 oz. can of tomato sauce then cooked on low 2 hours.
Cooked Spaghetti, drained and poured the crock pot ingredients adding a 8 oz. can of Herdez Salsa Casera Hot.
Simmering now ...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)