Quick and Easy

Came across a package of Venison stew meat in the freezer, dug out the meat grinder & mixed with 1 lb lean ground beef.
While grinding the Venison I mixed in a chopped onion, 2 hatch green chiles & 2 slices bacon.
Tacos (with leftover meat going into Burritos for work).

Cooked pork neck bone / cubed pork country ribs in crock pot overnight with NM Red Chile puree ... made 4 burritos out of (removed neck bones) and added the rest of the country ribs (browned & cubed)and puree for later today...
Good stuff!

To give your morning oatmeal a change of flavor and texture, chop up and add some dry fruit to it.

It is a lot healthier then the OTC fruit added oatmeal cereals.

ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1455241137.760176.jpg

Hobo foil packs (made 4, ate 2)
1 lb 80/20 ground beef
1 slice thick bacon
1 Johnsonville Jalepeno cheddar frank
Sliced yellow squash
Sliced Onion
Diced green bell pepper
Diced baby yukon gold potatoes
SPGO (Salt, Pepper, Garlic, Onion powder)
Wrapped in foil
40 minutes at 375F
Topped with sliced cheese and let set for about 5 minutes

I haven’t been able to find Yukon Gold potatoes around here for months. Safeway used to carry them, which was pretty much the only reason I ever went there. I understand there’s a disease or blight on them now and farmers just don’t want to grow them.

I haven’t been able to find Yukon Gold potatoes around here for months. Safeway used to carry them, which was pretty much the only reason I ever went there. I understand there’s a disease or blight on them now and farmers just don’t want to grow them.
i buy them all the time at Sprouts where I get all my produce. I haven't noticed any shortage. In fact I have two wrapped in foil ready for the grill. My wife and I are sharing a big fat ribeye tonight.

Grated 4 small potatoes, a little onion and butter, added a little buttermilk.
Preheated Air fryer to 375F and cooked 2 patties for 8 minutes flipping at the halfway point.
Added grated sharp cheddar cheese on top and gave 1 minute at 390F, really good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Latest posts