Quick HD Locals Spot Beam Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

shipitkthx

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 28, 2007
I currently live in Erie, PA and I am considering "moving" to Cleveland to get HD locals. Does anyone know what satellite and transponder Cleveland HD locals are on and is it possible to check my signal strength for that Beam before going through with the "moving" process? Thank you.

I am going to attempt to move too. Did you succeed? I havent "moved" for a couple of years and i have heard dtv asks alot more questions now. just want to know what to expect. Also I am in Toronto and have the Det locals but i am outside of the spotbeam for the HD feeds. I think I am ok for Cleveland so that is my intended move. I have a good 85+ on tp 1,3 &5 on 103a. Can anyone confirm those are the cleveland signals I am getting?

I could likely get buffalo from where i am but they do not have cbs on board yet, plus i want my SD locals to be on 101. I am pretty sure that is the case with cleveland.

Do you think i could make the request to move via email on directv.com? They have a place to update your account info when you login.

Sorry for hijacking.

Z

Is there a map anywhere that shows all the local spotbeams. Id like to switch to D*, but being outside the spotbeam for my locals in HD (SLC) is the only thing holding me back. If I could get them from anywhere else, Id make the switch.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DC Ka spotbeam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)